Title

What do you think the title means?

6 thoughts on “Title

1. The title means that the music that Mila plays is the music that comes from the dolphins. Also that music is her whole life because she lived with the dolphins and that was her life. There isn’t a page number but it’s on the cover

2. I think that the title means a few things. First of all it’s The Music of Dolphins so maybe it means that Mila learned about music from the dolphins. Or it could be about how the music that the dolphins made when Mila was around at first started Mila’s life in music. The music that the dolphins made always made Mila happy to hear any music but later as the book goes on I don’t think that so much anymore. I don’t think that way anymore later in the book because when Mila said, “I cannot play the music anymore, it’s just a bunch of things that float around the paper.” Or something like that, it made me feel like Mila was more human than before and didn’t hear the music like she used to and she wasn’t so attached to the music like when she was around the dolphins.

3. I think that the title means a few things. First of all it’s The Music of Dolphins so maybe it means that Mila could have learned about music from the dolphins. Or it could be about how the music that the dolphins made when Mila was around at first started Mila’s life in music. The music that the dolphins made always made Mila happy to hear any music but later as the book goes on I don’t think that so much anymore. I don’t think that way anymore later in the book because when Mila said, “I cannot play the music anymore, it’s just a bunch of things that float around the paper.” Or something like that, it made me feel like Mila was more human than before and didn’t hear the music like she used to and she wasn’t so attached to the music like when she was around the dolphins.

4. I think human music and dolphin music are two different things.Dolphin music isn’t written down, it’s free and wild, like dolphins. Human music, on the other hand, is written down and controlled, and one piece is played always the same way. Compare it to you eating breakfast every morning. Sometimes you might have oatmeal or scrambled eggs, but you always eat it with a utensil. You never eat it with your toes. (If you do, I’m astonished.) Maybe the title represents Mila’s struggle between humans and dolphins, dolphins finally being the winner, or maybe it just represents that Mila misses the wildness and beauty of the sea, dolphins, and dolphin music.

5. I think the title means, how Mila was kind of a dolphan and how dolphans love music but mainly I think the title was made for Mila because she has a real powerful passion for music. Or mabey it tell’s about how dolphins feel about music.

6. I agree with everyone and they are all true answers but I personally think the human music reminds her of the dolphins. Also the two most important things in the book are music and dolphins, so there is not a better title.